PMIRGC Presents: The 5th Annual Albuquerque IPMD on Friday, November 3rd, 2017!
Join project managers, employers, business leaders, speakers,recruiters, and colleagues to:
- Improve your marketability
- Learn more about the PMI talent triangle
- Earn valuable PDUs
- Network, network, network!
Keynote: "Project Everest - Essential Steps to Successful Projects" - Allan Mallory
|When:||Friday, November 3rd, 2017
|Where:||Embassy Suites, I-25 & Lomas|
|Cost:||$200 members/ $350 non-members
$50 students/ $50 discount for volunteers
- Three speaker tracks (Leadership, Technical Project Management, and Strategic/Business Management)
- New this year! Additional track for workshops!
- “Age of Agile – A Hybrid Approach to Agile Project Management” – Allan Mallory
- “Risk Management & Cyber Security” – Mark Fidel
- Vendors and recruiters present
- All attendees receive goodie bags
- Light breakfast, lunch, and snacks
Other speakers: Deby Covey (PMI National), Bill Resnick, Stacy Stacco, GD Roberson, Annie Irizari, Matt Procter, Colt Stout, David Sais, Laura Beltemacchi, and Pat Foley