PMI Rio Grande Chapter brings you the 4th Annual Albuquerque IPMD! Join project managers, employers, business people, speakers, recruiters, and colleagues to:
- Improve your marketability
- Learn more about the PMI Talent Triangle subjects: Leadership, Business Acumen, Technical Project Management
- Earn valuable PDUs
- Network, network, network!
When: Friday, November 4, 2016, 8:00 am - 5 pm. IPMD Sessions
Thursday, November 3, 2016, 8:00 am – 5 pm. Project Management Training (Subject TBD)
Where: Sandia Resort and Casino, I-25 and Tramway, Albuquerque, NM
Cost: IPMD (includes breakfast, buffet lunch): PMIRGC Members: $200, non-members: $350
Full Day PM Training: $500 members, $650 non-members
PDUs: Earn up to 7.5 PDUs for the IPMD Sessions. Earn 7.5 PDUs for the PM Training.
- Vendors and recruiters present
- All attendees receive goodie bags
- LOTS of networking
- 11/4: Light breakfast, buffet lunch, munchies
- 11/3: Light breakfast and beverages
Three speaker tracks of Leadership, Business Acumen, and Technical Project Management
Register at www.pmirgc.org. Registration open until November 2. No refunds after October 15.
For questions or more info, contact Sally Trigg at email@example.com. Register today!